Tuesday, January 26, 2010

At Devil's Disposal...


Have you seen the devil, young lady?
Asks the man smoking a pink ciggy
Yes sir, I reply rather coyly
For quite recently
It caused such a furore

Over my big pink bow
Which it fumed had
Blinded it temporarily
From flaring at pretty young girls
Daintily walking the aisle

The pink ciggy man persists
So lady, does the devil anguish you much?
Oh sir it's terrible, I confess
It bathes me in vitriol
From morning till night

Reminds me constantly of how ugly I'm
Calls me a cretin when I'm perfection
Unutterable names when I'm human

Yes sir I work the devil
That has jumped hell's gate
Right onto my plate
To twist my poor fate!

Dedicated to all those poor souls that attract the devil's wrath with their big pink bows!

2 comments:

Arushi Khosla said...

Hahaha I love how you stealthily referenced Grazia's issue with Tavi! Hilarious.

Unknown said...

Don't get me started on Tavi, I won't stop.
I would simply rip that thing off of her head and make her eat it.
That annoying attention seeking kid just keeps popping up in places that she does not belong.