Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We are Two !!


I'm happy to announce the addition of a new member to Fashion, Art and Beyond's editorial team.Its my extreme honour that Arian Galilei, a high IQ, unconventional thinker and more importantly, a very keen observer of the world for over 35 years, has kindly consented to be my guest columnist.He disbelieves in fashion as much as I believe in it and unabashedly claims that "Contemporary fashion is at the nadir of creativity" and claims he can prove it. So what is he doing here? While I review each designer's work highlighting the positives in their collection, he would be the Scrooge of fashion critics, dissecting each collection to its minutest detail, bringing to surface flaws that were blind to most eyes and helping you view a designer's work from a very different perspective.Keep watching this space for Arian's convention shattering views on fashion!!

Image Source:www.coutorture.com

No comments: