Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spring Trends 2009 : Animal Instincts and Butterfly Effect

What do you do during tough times? Bring out the animal instinct in you, the instinct to surpass all odds and triumph all privations.Perhaps, thats the message these designers wanted to send across this spring.As for the butterfly, we all know that a flutter of its tiny wings can either accelerate, delay or even prevent a tornado.Be tough as an animal and "strong" as a butterfly to sail through this "economic tornado" that we are currently in.

I'm all ready for the peacock dance.

Beware of the lion queen.

I'm going to hum a song.

I sure feel like a fish out of water.

I'm a beetle fan.

Dare to fight me?

Meet the monarch.

I'm the kiss of death.

I never let go.

Its not just the butterflies that find me sweet.

Catch me if you can.

I'm mobbed.


Climbing to the top, isn't as easy as it seems.

I don't do cat fights.

Image Source:www.style.com

No comments: