Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lord Of The Rings

The very first time I set my eyes on a pair of Louboutin shoes I had declared him as my Shoe God amidst peals of laughter from those surrounding me.And the God still continues to fascinate with his oh-so-glamorous designs that compensate for hours of preening in front of the mirror.This pair with its intense geometry of triangular cuts culminating in circular rings is so sharp and yet so intensely feminine.Being a fall shoe, ideally it would be worn with black opaque tights, the peacock blue of the shoe creating a beautiful contrast with the black tights.I cannot wait to out on my LBD, cover up my legs with black tights and slip into these.Oh what fun the fall is gonna be for its raining colors all the way!!!!

Image Source:www.neimanmarcus.com

No comments: